The Smart Columbus Experience Center is the newest destination on Columbus' Scioto Mile where you can see, touch and drive the smart technologies of tomorrow. Visit the center to learn how smart mobility will make our community safer, more equitable, more vibrant and more sustainable, and discover the ways that you can help transport our city to the future.
Stop by today to discover the smart city projects underway in our city, learn about the technology that's helping Columbus become "smart" and test drive one of the newest electric vehicles on the market.
Smart Columbus Experience Center
170 S. Civic Center Dr.
Columbus, OH 43215
Monday – Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Thursday – Saturday: 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Sunday: 12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Hours: To protect the health of visitors and our employees amidst COVID-19, the Smart Columbus Experience Center is currently closed to the public.
Take a test drive
Visit your local dealer to test drive the latest electric and hybrid electric vehicles. Test drives available daily!
Be a Part of the Start
Ride Smart Circuit – Ohio's first self-driving shuttle – to be a part of the start of a new era of mobility innovation.
It's easy to get to the Smart Columbus Experience Center using our city's public transit and shared mobility options.
- We're located blocks from several COTA bus stops.
- CoGo and Zipcar pickup and drop-off locations are just steps from the center.
- You can usually find a shared Lime bike or scooter or Bird scooter near the Experience Center. Check out their apps for real-time location data!
- Lyft users get $5 off up to 4 rides to the Experience Center using promo code SMARTEXP18
- The Experience Center is within the service areas of SHARE, Uber andColumbus Yellow Cab.
- We're just steps off the Bicentennial Park Promenade, making it easy to get here by foot.
- If you drive, we hope you'll share the ride! Parking is available nearby at the River South Garage.